Polyfunctional Branched Surfactant
- Reduce hydrophobic conditions on a sustainable basis for 5 months or more
- Encourage a pattern of hydration and re-hydration that improves the amount of available water in the soil profile to meet the metabolic demands of the plant
- Restore the uniform movement of water into and through the soil matrix
- Promote improvement in turfgrass quality, color, and uniformity
- Improve stress tolerance
PBS150 is a long-term surfactant utilizing a unique multi-branched molecular structure to address the source of performance loss – biodegradation of the surfactant molecule by soil microbes. PBS150 sustains a longer uniform soil moisture profile.
Fairways, Tees, and Sports Turf:
100 Day Moisture Management: Apply two applications 15 days apart at 5 ounces in 2 US gallons of water per 1,000 ft² (160 ml in 8 L per 100 m²). Reapply 90 to 100 days after last treatment or as needed.
150 Day Moisture Management: Apply three applications 15 days apart at 5 ounces in 2 US gallons of water per 1,000 ft² (160 ml in 8 L per 100 m²). Reapply 120 to 150 days after last treatment or as needed.
Bunker Faces, Collars, Roughs, and Lawns:
Apply two applications 7 to 10 days apart at 8 ounces in 2 US gallons of water per 1,000 ft² (250 ml in 8 L per 100 m²). Reapply after 120 to 150 days or as needed.
Irrigate with sufficient water to deliver PBS150 to the soil profile – 1/8 inch (3 mm) or more recommended.
Single Application: (75 Day Moisture Management)
Apply 4 lb per 1,000 ft2 (2 kg per 100 m2). Reapply after 60 to 75 days or as needed.
Split Application: (150 Day Moisture Management)
Apply two applications 7 to 10 days apart of 4 lb per 1,000 ft2 (2 kg per 100 m2). Reapply a split application after 120 to 150 days or as needed.
Download the following PDFs to learn more about PBS 150:
- 5484 S. Old Carriage Road, Rocky Mount, NC 27803